What are cookies
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes.
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
- Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
- Cookies help us and third parties understand which ads you have seen so that you don’t receive the same ad each time you access a Service.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies.
Please note, however, that some Services may be designed to work using cookies and that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services, or certain parts of them.
For browsing on its website www.giorgiogalbiati.com does not use any profiling cookies, therefore no type of profile is created for the user who is visiting the site. This website www.giorgiogalbiati.com uses only technical cookies, for example by the presence of services such as Google Analytics and Google Maps. Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use of the website www.giorgiogalbiati.com (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics which processes it in order to compile statistical reports for www.giorgiogalbiati.com .
This site does not use, and does not allow third parties to use, Google’s analysis tool to monitor or collect personal identification information.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information about the usage behavior of the Giorgio Galbiati’s website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics that processes them for the purpose of compiling statistical reports for www.giorgiogalbiati.com.
This site does not use, and does not allow third parties to use, the Google Analytics tool to monitor or collect personally identifiable information. Google does not associate the IP address with any other Google-owned data or attempts to link an IP address with a user’s identity. Google may also disclose this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties indent the information on behalf of Google. For more information, see the link below: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can disable the Google Analytics action by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the Google Analytics action, Please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Cookies used on the website
- _gat, related to Google Universal Analytics, cookie used for analysis of visits, duration 24 hours;
- _ga, persistent, related to Google Universal Analytics, third-party cookie, duration 2 years (used to distinguish users via a randomly generated number as a customer identifier);
- _gid, related to Google Universal Analytics, cookie used to identify the session, duration 24 hours.
Managing Cookies on your browser
Users can decide through their browser settings whether or not to accept cookies. completely disabling cookies.
Here’s how to disable cookies in the most common browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT